Thursday 13 October 2016

Acha Chalta Hun!!!

"Bye...." said her last message.

With a heavy sigh, I tried to write off my last draft -

"Kash main sab badal pata"

Instead "Acha Chalta hun..."

How much I wanted to speak to her, how much was filled inside me that I wanted to spill out. How far we have come. Whose silences once use to speak words to me, even hers words seem to curtain her trueself. One whose messages use trolled by thousands of smileys and kissy emojis, now only lasted three full-stops "...".

There must be something really wrong between us.
Otherwise, how is it possible that one who couldn't let one whole day to pass without hearing of me now seems awayed of me. I wanted to tell her how much I am hurt, how much I miss still miss her, how much I search her in my dreams, how much I wanted to ask her if.......

Is that whats all books and poets bragged about. Pain of Love....however the way I am experiencing it is backwards,  Love of Pain; otherwise why would I walk through the same days again again, trying to fix anything that could turn the events into right sequence. What I didn't realised that no right ever exists.

Those long nights, never ending talks, message trolls, and getaways; her warmth, her breath, coziness of her hugs, and peace of lying down along her, with our legs entangled, all remind of her. Three years, it took us to finally fall into love...and only 3 seconds for her to say - bye.


"Hello..." I received in the morning.
An old friend messaged me. I smiled for her message too included those three dots...
A start or end, I left for the day to decide and finally responded to those three dots...
☕ ???"

No comments:

Post a Comment