Thursday 15 September 2016

Love Vali Feeling

Rain was pouring heavily!!!

Jumping across the water logged passage, we reached the door......Just to know that it was locked inside. I dragged her inside the overhang shed. She trembled with my touch. With a little hesitation she joined in.

Craftly, she shaked her curls around. I almost missed a heartbeat. 
Somehow, I recollected my self. Couldn't resist her sparkling eyes and those rosy moist lips. Inspired by Sharukh's movies, I made the move.....

It was as if, the time, itself has ceased to move. 

We were like Perfect in that moment.

We didn't care for anything more in those few minutes. No rush, No hurry, No worry. Life was perfect for those few minutes.

As soon as I realised the goneby time, I hasled. Bid a 'sweet' goodbye at her cheeks. And ran like crazy in the rain. I was fearless for once, for I was not scared, not scared of her's natives, not scared of world, not scared of her shitty warden, ugly dorm's security guards and definitely not scared of my own self. 

I was in the cab. Slammed the door! Hooted the street!
Nothing can bring my spirits down.
The Phone rang......Hoping to hear her again, I raised my cell. Sighing heavily, still struggling to catch her breath, she replied. I began jibber-jabbing, she only smiled and nodded in concurrence. As always, I only talked and she only smiled in rejoice. Till the early 4'O clock we were hanging to our cellphones. And finally, dozed out, I guess around that time only.....

I wake up with a start, picked up my phone, saw her 15 miss calls....How could I miss those. They were supposed to be my last memories of her voice, now they are gone. That night was our last night together. She was going her hometown that morning. She was getting married.

With tears in my eyes and restlessness in my heart, I punched the wall besides my bed with furry. Kicked the side table, threw away the glass. I didn't realise till that moment how difficult it was to let her go. It seemed quite easy when Salman performed at silver screen, but damn hurts in real. Now she is gone and I even cant say how much I loved her. I didn't even get the chance to say Goodbye properly. How careless of me, probably thats why I lost her. Probably, thats why she is gone.

Wait!!!
One Message Received
"Good Bye.....<3"  

No comments:

Post a Comment