Saturday 24 September 2016

Date Night


After trying thirteen shirts of my roommate and fifteen tshirts mine aswell, I decided to go with the best of both. Soaked in all possible fragrances that I could get in the building, I started off my date trip.


Date trip starts right from the hallway, where all standing audience might curse you for they are unable to score and you are. While in the bus, all shall stare at you as if you were going nude. You start to feel real uncomfortable seeing aunties jibbering about you looking with crooked eyes to you. Sometimes, the ordeal can even be prolonged by your love mate, by making you wait. People may assume you walking GPS system and keeping annoying asking for addresses and streets.

But finally all that pain paid off, when I saw her.
In her brown, yellow laced kurta, matte lipstick and smoky eyes, she looked like perfect angel. I must have stood with my mouth wide opened gaping towards her for about a minute. When she came close. Hugged my hand. And pushed me to walk along.

Before I could say, she kissed my cheeks and said thank you.
"For what?", I said in complete astonishment.  "For your admiration, you stupid!" she exclaimed politely."But I said nothing?", I drifted. "Yet I heard!"  she exclaimed in confidence and hold me tighter.

At the rooftop, weather was peaceful, sun was dozing off, preparing for the perfect night to rise. Looking at the rosy sky, she laughed and drove me to her attention. "Look at the sky..Its so romantic"
Her flirtatious eyes teasing me the complete evening. She often arched her back and tilt her head down with those big eyes and look with me in a particular way, I go dazzle.....

Gently squirrelled my fingers over hers. She quickly turned around, and squandered her fingers over my eyes, nose and then....lips. I was carried away. I tried reaching to her...pulled her...pecked my nose against hers, tickled her cheeks, neck and curled her at waist. She moved closer. I smogged at her neck. She ached....

She drifted away a little only to come closer more powerfully. She curled her legs around my waist.  hold her up against the wall. The lightest brush of her lips, made my stun. She breathed heavily over mine. In the moment, we shared the same breath for about a few minutes....

She turned red and glowed like never before.

We stood there for a while, trying to catch our breath and senses both. We stood with our heads against each other and then hugged tightly that none could set us apart ever. We stood there like meant to be together, like were one, like we were in love.

"Since I met you, I could only think of only you. I guess I am in love." She drifted apart, as if I had said something awful. Her looks, I remember...My heart sank deep inside....Her eyes seemed unresponsive and confused. She stood stoned.

I adieu goodbye at her cheeks and started towards the door.

But, she stood there.

She stood at her balcony, until I turned  and smile back to her.

And then screamed in loud so that the entire world can hear her answer - "I LOVE YOU!!!"    

No comments:

Post a Comment